Terms and Conditions
In these conditions is referred to as the Company ( Innerpeace Interiors Ltd and the person signing the contract is referred to as the customer.
- All the terms of the contract between the Company and the customer are contained in this contract and no variation of these terms nor shall cancellation of this contract be considered unless a written request is received within seven days of the date of this contract. Any oral representation or promises made by anyone other than the Owner of the Company are expressly excluded.
This contract is binding on both parties and is subject to cancellation only in the following circumstances.
A. The company reserves the right to cancel this contract if upon receipt of our contractors working details the Company considers that satisfaction is not likely to be received with this installation/order.
B. If the customer enters into a regulated cancellable credit agreement respect of all or part of this contract with a creditor introduced by the Company and exercises his/her statutory right of cancellation under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
- Representative and showroom samples are used to demonstrate typical product, its composition and general appearance. The fittings and samples of Kitchen, bedroom and bathroom modules are manufactured by individual companies and installed/supplied in the way the Company considers most suitable. In keeping with the Manufacturer’s/ Company policy of continuous improvements to its products, production and installation methods, it reserves the right to make any necessary modifications without notice.
- All fittings used are of the best Commercial Standards, but no guarantee is given or implied against minor imperfections, beyond that given by the manufacturer. No responsibility can be accepted by the Company for any damage once the installation / supply has been completed. The Company excludes liability for optical effects attributable to natural phenomena.
- Any dates of commencement and completion of works are offered in good faith and are based on the position of the date of order. They are not guaranteed and could be subject to delays because of strikes, accidents, government direction, force majeure, mechanical breakdowns, unavailability of materials and parts and other causes beyond the Company’s control. The Company will make all reasonable endeavours to start and complete work by the dates given but will not accept any liability for unforeseen delays whatsoever.
- The customer shall be responsible for ensuring that the supply and fitting of the products complies with every applicable statue order in Council, regulation or direction of Government, local or other authority and in particular that he has lawfully obtained every necessary licence permit or authority required in connection therewith.
- The customer will give access to the premises to any member of the Company, its agents, contractors, servants and workmen all at reasonable times so that the Company may complete the installation / supply in accordance with this contract.
- The Company will make good any damage caused in the course of installation to the plaster; floor, rendering or brickwork immediately surrounding any area of the room, but does not undertake to replace specialised finishes, such as artex, or surrounding wallpaper or paintwork. The Company accepts no responsibility for any damage resulting from structural or other defects in the property at which the installation is carried out but any complaint or claim by the customer for compensation for any damage or alleged damage by the Company for which it may or may not be able under these terms and conditions must be made in writing to reach the Company within 7 days of completion of the installation/supply. Time is of the essence and if such complaint or claim is not received within the said period of seven days the Company will accept no liability whatsoever.
- Removal of personal belongings, in the bathrooms/bedrooms/kitchens is the customer’s responsibility. The company shall not be liable for any consequential loss.
- When making good, any work resulting from installation, the company will endeavour to match existing materials i.e. brickwork, floors, wall colours etc., but reserves the right to substitute other materials.
- The company shall be responsible for the removal of waste materials created by the installation, unless the customer removes it from the contract.
- The company shall indicate the price inclusive of V.A.T on the order. If government instituted changes occur it is the rate prevailing at the date of the invoice that will be charged.
GUARANTEE: One year guarantee takes effect from the time of installation on the WORK, subject to payment in full having been received by Company/sub contractor.
All fixtures such as furniture, taps, extractors, mirrors, tiles, appliances are subject to individual guarantees provided by the manufacturers, and are subject to replacement on supply basis only.
The guarantee is given in additional to and not in substitute of customer’s rights under the Common Law or any other statutory act.
- The guarantee is transferable. but only with the express consent of Innerpeace Interiors Ltd . The guarantee comes into effect immediately, on completion of the installation, provided that the full price has been paid, otherwise it is void. The terms and/or conditions or the company’s guarantee does not affect or detract the customer’s statutory rights.
Payment Terms on supply and installation will be a 30% deposit to be paid on the day of the sale, and a second payment of 70 % 7 days’ prior commencement of work, and remaining balance of THE INSTALLATION will be paid on completion of installation (unless agreed otherwise by the Company).
Payment Terms on supply only will be 30 % deposit to be paid on the day of the sale, and the balance 70 % 7 days prior to the delivery of goods.
Cleared Funds for the balance of the furniture will be due 7 days before delivery, your delivery will not be dispatched without the cleared funds.
Payment is to be made to the company in bacs, cheque (in favour of Innerpeace Interiors ltd. Any payments made with credit cards will attract a charge of 2% on the amount paid.
- The price shall be inclusive of value added tax
- The customer shall pay to the company the price in Cash, Bacs or Debit card in pounds’ sterling at the times stated in the contract.
- if the customer fails to make payment on the due date pursuant to the contract the customer shall be liable to pay interest on such sum from the due date until the date of payment at the annual rate of 4% above the base lending rate of Barclays accuring on a daily basis until the payment is made whether before or after judgment and the company further rights to charge for all reasonable cost including administration to enforce payment of the outstanding sums such cost are added to the debt owed by the customer
- The fittings or products installed remain the property of the company unless paid for in full. The buyer herby agrees and authorises the company, its employees or agents to allow access to the property to remove any products installed if payment of the total amount is not made in full.
- The Customer shall be entitled to cancel this contract within 7 days from the date of signing the Contract, provided that such cancellation is notified to the Company in writing within this time frame and the Customer pays to the Company the sum of £100 inclusive of VAT by way of cancellation fee plus any associated survey costs incurred by the Company. Thereafter the Customer shall not be entitled to cancel the Contract except with the written consent of the Company in which event the Customer will pay the Company by way of liquidated damages either 10% of the total value of the Contract or the value of the works already completed, whichever is higher.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the Contract within seven days of receipt of the survey carried out by its Installation Manager's report. In this event, all monies paid by the Customer will be refunded in full.
Risk and Title
- All risks, damage or loss to Goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery. In the event that the Customer fails to take delivery without good reason, risk in the Goods shall also be deemed to have been passed to the Customer at the time of attempted delivery. The Customer must ensure that prior to the provision of the Services the Goods will be stored at a dry and secure location.
- The Customer shall ensure that its premises and services at its premises are safe, so as not to cause injury or damage to the Company's employees, sub-contractors, equipments or the Goods. The Customer shall be liable to pay to the Company on demand all reasonable costs charges or losses sustained including direct, indirect and consequential loss, loss of damage to property and losses arising from injury or death of any person arising directly from the Customer's negligence or failure to perform their obligation under this clause.
- Notwithstanding delivery or any other provision of these terms and conditions, the title and ownership in the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Company has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the Price. Until ownership has passed the Customer shall hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as the Company's bailee and must maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the Company's behalf.
Minor defects or matters requiring rectification which would normally be dealt with under the company guarantee shall not be considered good reason for non-payment of balance.
Any defects or damages must be reported to us within 7 days of the final installation day, this must be done in writing, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with images/photos of the damage.
Failure to notify us of any visible damage, error within a 7-working day period from delivery may result in claims not being accepted.
- The customer hereby agrees and authorises the company that in event that it is unable on completion of the work to make full payment of the agreed purchase price.
- The above terms and conditions are subject to whether the customer is having the companies’ products installed or supplied.